Comparison of the scope of application and advantages of the disposable circumcision stapler
1. those whose foreskin is too long although it can be turned over, but a more obvious narrow ring is visible, which can easily cause foreskin impaction
2. recurrent episodes of circumcision and priapism.
3. chronic inflammatory thickening of the foreskin, erection of the penis leading to foreskin cracking, which affects sexual intercourse or has a tendency to foreskin imbrication
4. those who request surgery for cosmetic and religious reasons.
The disposable circumcision stapler can complete the cutting and suturing of the foreskin at the same time, preserving the appropriate length of the inner plate and tether, which greatly shortens the operation time and simplifies the operation steps.
The disposable circumcision stapler has an aesthetically pleasing incision margin, leaves no foreign bodies, and causes less injury and pain to the patient, significantly reducing the amount of bleeding during surgery and the incidence of postoperative complications, and shortening the healing time of the incision.
The biggest advantage of using the circumferential anastomosis is that it is similar to traditional surgery and even better than traditional surgery in terms of cosmetic appearance and less postoperative discomfort. At the end of the procedure, the disposable circumcision stapler is more painful than the circumcision ring because of the sharp wound, but the postoperative pain is very strong before and after the removal of the ring, with a pain plateau period of 1-5 days; whereas the disposable circumcision stapler is a little painful at the time, but the pain curve decreases quickly, and generally speaking, the pain and discomfort decrease significantly after 1 day.
The disposable circumcision stapler makes the tedious and complicated circumcision procedure simple, convenient, fast and safe. At the same time, it solves the two problems of foreskin edema, hematoma and pain caused by the use of circumcision stapler, and provides good favorable conditions for complex surgery and novice surgery, so that some surgeries that cannot be performed under usual conditions can be performed quickly, easily, smoothly and steadily at the same time, without hospitalization after surgery, and work is not affected.
Advantages of the disposable circumcision stapler.
1. disposable circumcision stapler is relatively inexpensive, the material cost of disposable circumcision stapler is around 1800 RMB, which is acceptable to some patients due to the increasing economic level.
2. Surgery time is the shortest in the anastomosis group, and patients are happy to accept it.
3. The traditional group bleeds significantly during the operation, and if necessary, electrocoagulation or sutures are used to stop the bleeding, while the disposable circumcision stapler basically has no bleeding.
4. The conventional group cannot shower after surgery.
5. disposable circumcision stapler has the best postoperative exposure and is easy to clean.
6. disposable circumcision stapler pain mainly occurs within 24h after surgery, generally tolerable, slight edema of the inner plate
7. Postoperative appearance: disposable circumcision stapler is smooth and beautiful
Comparison of several common procedures.
|Traditional surgery||Circumcision||disposable circumcision stapler|
|Surgical method||Scalpel or laser cut, suture closure||The inner and outer rings are stuck to the foreskin, and the ischemic necrosis is dislodged||One-time cutting and suturing is completed and the staples fall out by themselves|
|Surgical instruments||30 minutes||10 minutes||5 minutes|
|Post-operative pain||3 days||1 week||1 day|
|Post-operative stitch removal||Return to hospital 10 days after surgery to remove stitches||Return to hospital 1 week after surgery to remove the ring||No need to return to the hospital, self-removal|
|Intraoperative bleeding||more||Easy to split after removal||less|
|Hematoma and edema||Easy to appear||Easy to appear||rare|
|Post-operative infection||Open wounds are less prone to infection||Infection can easily occur if not completely removed||Open wounds are less likely to become infected|
|Rest time||Restrict excessive activity for 2 weeks, abstain from sex for about 50 days||Limit excessive and strenuous activities for 2-3 weeks, abstain from sex for about 60 days||Limit excessive and strenuous activities for 1 week, abstain from sex for about 50 days|
|Postoperative results||The incision is uneven and easy to form scars and slow to heal||ound and neat incision, slow healing||Smooth and neat incision, quick healing|