Product introduction and description of Endoscopic Linear Cutter Stapler
Qianjing Medical Endoscopic Linear Cutter Stapler is based on a high-end product technology platform, with disposable cutting blades, six rows of staples, isometric gap control design and other advantages, can be widely used in a variety of thoracoscopic surgery and laparoscopic surgery, convenient surgical operation, to maximize the safety of lumpectomy operations, used in open surgery and lumpectomy, excision, transection and anastomosis of tissue.
Features of the Endoscopic Linear Cutter Stapler:
1. Disposable cutting blades, which are replaced at the same time as the staple cartridge, ensure that the blades are always sharp, ensuring complete tissue cutting and reducing tissue damage.
2. Six rows of staples are provided regardless of the type of staple cartridge to ensure the safety of endoscopic procedures.
3. equidistant gap control to ensure consistent nail formation at the distal and proximal ends of the tissue.
4. with a single-use safety device, to avoid the second strike of the used nail cartridge, to ensure surgical safety.
5. Head indication line, easy to grasp the position of the head under the mirror, more secure.
6. slim nail anvil design, no need to separate a larger gap, you can enter smoothly, reducing tissue damage.
7. Wide opening at the front of the nail cartridge for easy tissue incorporation.
8. A variety of nail cartridges are available.
9. The same instrument can be used with all types of nail cartridges, reducing operational complexity.
10. Can be used repeatedly on the same case, reducing medical costs;
11. Simplicity, fixed on the nail magazine structure, can be accessed from a very small space under the tissue;
12. Nail bin with joint head design, there are 0 °, 30 °, 45 ° three rotation angle, two-way rotation, convenient for surgical operation;
13. No damage to the pre-holding force, can be a tool for multiple uses, such as when the use of grasping forceps;
14. An instrument with a variety of nail storage, to meet the needs of different surgical sites, reduce the complexity of operation, reduce surgical costs;
15. Flexibility: different tissues, different thickness, choose different nail bin, can suture tissue thickness range in 0.7-2. 0mm; the same tissue different parts choose different nail bin, reduce the cost of surgery.
16. Reliability: 6 rows of staples are released at the time of firing, and the cutting knife cuts through the middle, giving the safest guarantee for tissue suturing; three rows of staples on one side are of different heights (stepped design), with better hemostasis at the cutting edge and better blood supply to the sutured tissue; a completely new staple compartment is used each time, in line with the tumor-free principle; the cutting blade moves from the proximal to the distal end at the time of firing, cutting and suturing the tissue while closing, ensuring that each row of staples is formed Highly consistent staple formation in each row; safety device to prevent accidental firing of an empty staple compartment.
Applicable departments and procedures of Endoscopic Linear Cutter Stapler:
Thoracic: Splenectomy, lobectomy;
Gynecology: Ovary and adnexal resection;
General Surgery: Gastric reduction, major gastrectomy, pancreatic resection (pancreatic dissection), hepatectomy (hepatic dissection);
Urology: nephrectomy, vascular closure, proctocolectomy, cholecystectomy, tissue dissection, resection and anastomosis in open surgery.
Qianjing Medical is a high-tech enterprise focusing on medical device development, production and service. If you are interested in Endoscopic Linear Cutter Stapler, you can contact us...